CEO: nils@levasflor.com / (+258) 829 982 090 / 868 778 287
Sales Dir.: claudia@levasflor.com / (+258) 823 246 694 / 849 377 941
Address (office & sales depot): Rua Cabo Verde, nº 764 - Esturro, Beira
Address (sawmill & carpentry): EN 213, Condue, Cheringoma

 


    Coordinates:  S 18º45'21,9'' E 034º55'27,1''

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Subject

Your message

A group of social entrepreneurs, owns Levasflor to 90%. The Anglican Church in Mozambique, namely the Diocese of Lebombo, owns the remaining 10%. Levasflor is the result of collaboration between the two, with the deeper purpose of poverty alleviation through the creation of a sustainable wood industry.